Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Things We Do For You...

Both M and myself have been struck down with a terrible malady and are lying in the orphanage's infirmary having medicinal gin poured down our throats by Matron.



It is also an illness of the heart, as we cannot muster up the strength to bring to you our tales of music, dens of debauchery and lecherous men at last weekend's UniVibes Suburban Music Festival.
But rest assured, it shall be a post to remember!

Until then, here's a taste of what is to come...


A treacherous journey....

A classy combination of G&Ts, UDL-style and Particuliere nail polish...

Environmentally-friendly revellers....

Fire! Is useful!....
A.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sending me your matron. MATRON!!!

    I couldn’t attend Suburban because of the 'Plague' (note it wasn’t actually the plague), so I'm very much looking forward to your post and the debauchery of what I missed.

    Yours,

    Velveteen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of Miss A in the storm water drain - get well soon, i want more! :) xo

    ReplyDelete