Monday, March 29, 2010

Lovely Hawaii, I'll See You Soon...

In November A and I, along with 3 of our gorgeous friends, are spending 8 nights in Hawaii for what will hopefully be a beautiful, watercolour adventure, peppered with the occasional jumbo cocktail and mortifying karaoke session. I've been told that when holidaying in Honolulu one spends most of their time barefoot and wearing a barely-there bikini. However, being a complete slave to new, pretty things and having a vested interest in not looking like Tara Reid, here are a few of the things I'm looking forward to wearing as we break the hearts of all the boys on Waikiki Beach...

McQueen dress and Valli coat

Etro
White on white on white. Is there anywhere else more perfect for this look than a tropical paradise?



ModCloth
I want to sunbathe in a retro swimsuit (sans the rockabilly tattoos).


Chanel

Jeffery Campbell

Not exactly sand-friendly shoes but if I could have those Chanel clogs I would probably wear them for the rest of my life. Have I mentioned lately how talented you are, Mr Lagerfeld....?



...just so I can be an island princess


So Hawaii, wait for me. It won't be long until we meet, hopefully clad in Chanel, with jewels in my hair....

Yours, dreaming of paradise
M x

1 comment: