Monday, May 17, 2010

Self-indulgent much?

I'm sure, by now, many observant readers have picked up on something M and myself are only just forcing ourselves to acknowledge... we are big fat polywhores. I know, I know, but it's not all 16 year old girls posting collages of R.Patz and virginal white dresses, honestly. It's like going shopping minus the credit card limit, shop-assistant-induced anxiety and body issues - add a line of cocaine as your background image and you're living the life of M's idol, Miss Kate Moss.


Anyway, for those of you who require these sorts of things to have a point, here it is: M recently celebrated the anniversary of her dramatic arrival upon this planet, and in honour of this, I have condensed her into polyvore form.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY M!Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


HAPPY BIRTHDAY M! by StormOrphans featuring Vivienne Westwood bags










Happy Birthday, my blogging friend! These lovely things are all on their way to your letterbox as I type.

xx A

PS. I love you, but sometimes I wish you actually were actual Bette Midler.

1. Miu Miu clogs
2. Acne leather jacket
3. Lover 'white magic' dress.
4. Bebaroque knottyrope tights
5. Vampire Weekend's 'Contra'
6. 'The Fug Awards' (in the hope that we become a better blogging duo)
7. Vivienne Westwood ebury clutch
8. 'Regretsy' by April Winchill. Ha! Even better than cakewrecks.
9. Benoit Missolin headpiece at Liberty's cocktease of an online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment