Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'll Have What She's Having...

Today I had one of those moments when you realize how badly you need to do something about your hair. My colour has faded and my fringe is still recovering from a really bad hack with a pair of blunt scissors so I definitely need a new 'do. Being too much of a poor student to afford a trip to the hairdressers I've taken to spending a large amount of time lusting over hair I wish I could have...



Maybe/definitely it's shallow but if I had hair like Kate I think I'd be a better person.
http://www.ecademy.com



Yes, I'd probably get sick of this in a day. And yes, I'd probably manage to look like a circus performer. But damn Agy, you make me want to go orange.
http://www.blog.rm-uk.com


LOVE and just a little pink. Well played, Miss Hemingway.
fashionista.com

Karen Elson, you can keep your rock star husband..but can I have your hair?
fashionmodeldirectory.com

And just because I adore nerdy Willow and her long red locks.
lowerdecks.com


Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment