Saturday, February 20, 2010

Not so spicy

Oh, Victoria Beckham.
I defend you all the time when people ridicule you in conversation. You are full of spice and you are magnificent, ridiculous and fierce. You have screwed up your feet because you insist on always wearing skyhigh heels and you are married to David Fecking Beckham. But your dresses were boring. And I know it's your signature structured tailored blah blah elegant, but it was so dull. Seriously, who do you think you are? No one will wannabe your lover in these dresses. This will not spice up anyone's life (I'm all out of Spice Girls references).
Disappointing, Vicky.

Ugh. Sigh...

I guess this one is alright...if you were the First Lady.

What would Ginger Spice say?

M.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry M, but I absolutely love these dresses. I've been searching for dresses like these for years. And, If I thought my bank account could handle it I'd buy every single one. I can't believe it was Posh who I was waiting for all this time. Thanks for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I feel as though any one of these would spice up my life. Boring life I lead.

    ReplyDelete